Field Install & Service Engineer
Knowledgable / Proficient With:
- Basic IT skills, Computer Troubleshooting Experience, & Networking Knowledge
- Basic Wifi Configuration & Setup (Ubiquiti, Aruba, Aerohive, Rukus, etc)
- Home Theater Installation & Troubleshooting
- Security System Programming & Installation – 2Gig, Honeywell, DSC, & Interlogix
- TV Mounting & Wall Wiring/Fishing
- Video Camera/Surveillance Installation
- Home Automation Systems Installation & Programming
- New Construction Pre-Wiring
- PBX & VOIP Phone Systems
- Basic Phone System Wiring
- Basic Coax/Cable System Wiring
- Intercom Systems
- Central Vacuum Systems
- Experience with URC, RTI, HAI, Lutron HomeWorks QS/RadioRA2, Savant, Crestron, Control4
- Clean driving record
- Drivers license
- Be willing to travel to different job sites on a daily basis
- Be able to pass background check & drug screening
- Interact and communicate well with customers.
- Exhibit professional appearance and conduct while providing a world-class customer experience.
- Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments.
- Maintain and manage adequate inventory levels of product and equipment.
- Install and service authorized equipment in customers’ homes.
- Work safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property and loss of materials and equipment.
- Explain and provide detailed system capabilities and operational instructions to customers.
- Promote and sell additional equipment and services to customers during each visit.
- Clean installation debris in each home after all service and installation visits.
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork, including work orders, customer contracts, and time clock punches.
- Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products and equipment including company provided vehicles.
To apply for this job please visit owyls.com.